WarningLatest information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) from the County of Hawaiʻi Civil Defense Agency:

...a land use permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

You may need a land use permit for a variety of purposes, including:

  • an Additional Farm Dwelling Agreement to build farm worker housing on your Agricultural property;
  • an Ohana Dwelling Permit to build a second home on your Residential property;
  • a Special Permit to establish a non-agricultural use on your Agricultural property;
  • a Use Permit to establish a non-residential use on your Residential property;
  • a Change of Zone to change the zoning district of your property;
  • a State Land Use Boundary Amendment to change the SLU classification of your property;
  • a Special Management Area Use Permit for a development in the near-coastal area;
  • and many more.

Application forms are available here.