You may need a land use permit for a variety of purposes, including:
- an Additional Farm Dwelling Agreement to build farm worker housing on your Agricultural property;
- an Ohana Dwelling Permit to build a second home on your Residential property;
- a Special Permit to establish a non-agricultural use on your Agricultural property;
- a Use Permit to establish a non-residential use on your Residential property;
- a Change of Zone to change the zoning district of your property;
- a State Land Use Boundary Amendment to change the SLU classification of your property;
- a Special Management Area Use Permit for a development in the near-coastal area;
- and many more.
Application forms are available here.